The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1096 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
I really enjoyed this. You grabbed me immediately. The inner turmoil and dialog was superb. I felt his pain. You brought the MC to life on the page.

I will say I was beginning to worry that you were going to try a twist ending and have the patient be a real dog. I think it was from verbs like bark and plead.

Overall, I really enjoyed this. The message has such depth to it. Not all old people are crackpots and we need to listen with more than our ears. You also showed the impact of peer pressure on adults. Great job.
10/27/13
Moving, jarring, powerful and on topic. Masterfully done. You not only managed to grab my attention, but I didn't want it to end. I wanted more. Such vivid clarity with dialogue and overall emotional turmoil and content. Excellent.

I loved it. Great message too.

God bless~
10/31/13
Congratulations! God bless~
11/01/13
This was a riveting piece, so powerful and unexpected. You took a fresh perspective on the topic, and yet manage to hit the nail right on the head. Very vivid and captivating. Congrats.
A great take on the topic. You delivered a superb message in the story line in this well crafted story. Congratulations on your EC.
11/08/13
You wrote an excellent modern day version of Jeremiah's 'preaching to those who will not listen.'
I especially liked the young Dr. Newman's recommendation in the end.
Congratulations on your well deserved level win!