The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1612 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
08/09/13
I admit I had to look up a few words, but this is a marvelous piece of writing to me. I was captured and couldn't get free until the final word.

I like the subject and it fits the topic well. Thanks for sharing.
The opening sentence was excellent. I thoroughly enjoyed the descriptive language and flow of the story. Well done.
08/10/13
I really enjoyed your descriptions...they were impressive. Some people may not favor "big wordy descriptions" - I LOVE THEM.

Brilliant piece, and very good read. Great job.

God bless~
I really enjoyed this piece. It had a nice pace that matches the anxiety of the MC. The main red ink I'd offer would be to cut down on some of he descriptions. Although I love big words, this might border on purple prose. The ending was superb. I think you really created a vivid and beautiful description. It really touched my heart and you did a great job.
08/13/13
You write with a full heart, Fullheart. This is the kind of story I love. Excellent writing that kept "turning the page".

Blessings....
08/15/13
CONGRATS!

Oh, Happy Day! You will now be leaving me behind, but I am so thrilled for you!! VERY WELL DESERVED!
08/15/13
Congratulations! God Bless~
08/15/13
Congrats! You are deserving of your win. Kinda glad you are a level above me now. Selfish aren't I?
Congratulations! I found your story very engaging and loved the descriptive phrases. Well done!
Congratulations on placing 1 in your level and 15 overall!! (The highest rankings can be found on the message boards)
08/22/13
Wow you crafted a unique introduction to the Rapture which I didn't expect but appreciated all the more because it took me by surprise as will the Rapture one day I pray! Congratulations on your level win.