The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 2146 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Nice rhythm to this poem. The singing rocks has always intrigued me. I like the idea of that smouldering silicone biding it's time. Kudos!
11/08/05
A well constructed poem that makes me want to shout halleluiah on the one hand and despair at the nearly silent hills on the other. Yeggy
11/08/05
Great content, flows well - WELL DONE!
11/08/05
A lovely cadence to your lines in telling a story past, present and what is still to come.
11/09/05
I LOVE this!
11/09/05
Awesome! The POV works beautifully with poetry, and you've constructed a great meter. Good job!
11/09/05
Good chorus. I know Word capitalizes the beginning of every line, but this would be much easier to read if you only capitalized the beginning of each sentence.
11/09/05
Another great job! What fabulous poetry!
A beautiful poem with excellent rhyme and rhythm. Very well done. I enjoyed this.
11/10/05
Bravo! I think this could be set to music!!!
Wonderful concept for a beautiful poem!
11/10/05
Great concept and a skillfully written poem. Very nice.
Well done. I especially liked the line about coming alive for their debut and how you repeated that stanza like a chorus.
Beautiful! Enjoyed the change for the 'chorus'. Well done.
11/13/05
Very well paced, the prosody was a relief to read. I question the off beat in the next to last stanza. The final stanza was a dynamic shift that really made the poem. Thanks.
11/13/05
A masterpiece, as usual!!! :)