The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 732 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
10/25/12
Love stories like this. Creative, and funn to read.Thanks. God bless~
10/25/12
A very unique story. I love it. I could imagine how the cup was feeling and the simple joy it had for how it made it's owner happy. If we could all have joy like that in the littlest things we do.

God Bless!
10/27/12
I really enjoyed your story. It is a unique and refreshing take on the topic and told so very well. Well done and thanks.
10/30/12
Lots of great, sensory detailed writing here. I loved your application of the theme and enjoyed reading this story.
This is a fantastic bit of writing. I really enjoyed the POV but even more I enjoyed being transported back to a time I have a hard time picturing. . . until now of course. The details were exquisite and helped me picture and think of things that wouldn't have occurred to me. Outstanding job with this in every aspect.
11/02/12
Congrats on your first place finish with this article! Your descriptions were so vivid and true to the way it really is. It is sad to realize that there are women today, not just in the time of Christ, that have this same life. Nomadic communities are the same today as always. You've done a terrific job of bringing the plight of these dear ladies to us...thanks!
11/02/12
Congratulations on your first placing, and for such an atmospheric entry that is so absorbing, despite the tedium of nomadic life.
Congratulations on EC first place! Your story made me curious... I googled ginger coffee to find out how to make it!
Oops... not EC, but a well-earned first!! Maybe you will be EC next time! :)
11/03/12
Congratulations on your win,Jana. Well deserved!
11/03/12
Really interesting use of topic! I was fascinated throughout. Well done!
Congratulations for placing first in your level and 11 overall!
11/05/12
Beautiful entry, I love it. And congratulations on first place.