The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1337 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Beautiful! I had to read this because I LOVE jasmine. I love the end to this story too, with the fragrance a symbol of the love of God.
11/02/05
Very nice; would that we all could have a moment of grace like this!
11/03/05
A well told story, I cared for your character, really felt for your character's dilemma - been there - more than once, sadly and gladly. Yeggy
11/04/05
Oh, this is so good. I'm truly touched. He is just waiting for us to breath in His love. Perfect.
11/04/05
God and I shared a moment just like this tonight! It's those moments that give us the strength to go on, even when the miracles we hope for aren't evident in our daily struggles...
:) Karen
Touching story. Reminded me of the jasmine by parents used to grow. Ah brought back memories - in more ways than one. Well done.
11/05/05
I thought I was the charactor in your story!
Thanking the Lord Jesus for his presence and love! Thank you for sharing your delightful story. God bless ya, littlelight
11/05/05
Wow -God's timing is always right on time.
I loved your first sentence and how you said God didn't respond, he just listened. I also liked how you didn't name the character so that she could be any of us. Great story.
11/07/05
Hi Brenda. I'm just popping in very quickly to let you know that you were in the top 30 for the Fragrance Challenge. You ranked 25th overall (out of 145 entries). So give yourself a well deserved pat on the back. Love, Deb (Challenge Coordinator)