The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 2346 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
10/31/05
What an imaginative portrayal of the end times seen from heaven's point of view! I loved it! Keep that imagination sparked! Janice
11/01/05
Absolutely marvelous. I loved every word.
11/02/05
Wow! Very creative writing! I could see and feel the need of so many. Goo djob!
11/03/05
Bravo... Clap, clap, clap.. A good play on the sences.. Well done..
Incredibly creative! Great story!
Very creative. Enjoyed the well you included the different fragrances. Well done.
11/05/05
Wow!, very interesting and creative. The end blew me away. Shake a leg now! God bless ya, littlelight
11/05/05
I got chills during the last few lines!!! take a bow! wonderful work!
11/06/05
I am deeply impressed. I too, found the last line great and I can't wait to read more!!
11/06/05
Terrific! Wow, from the title on this kept my attention. You write from an original perspective yet avoid sensationalism. Excellent POV. This is one of the best!
11/07/05
Good job at keeping my curiosity mounting until the last line. Very cute and loveable MC.
11/07/05
How dreative and fun! Congrats on your win.
Wow Kenn! This was amazing. I'm speechless. Utterly superb. You sincerely deserve this win.
11/07/05
Ken - I thoroughly enjoyed this! So creative and poignant - just great!
Ken, did you get this through a vision or a dream? It is difficult to fathom how one can craete something like this in less than a week. May God get glory in your gifting.
11/07/05
Kenn, you are definitely becoming a regular in our winners' circle - and rightly so. Keep doing what you do so well. With love, Deb (Challenge Coordinator)
Loved this!
I liked this so much, Kenn. I just can't put into words how it moves me. Maybe I can best describe it with the word, "encouragement." Prayer and Praise mean so much to me and I know that it will be what ushers in the Day we are all looking forward to.
Congradulations on such a beautiful work!
Our prayers are like incense. I, too, sense the approach of the coming of the Lord. The show must go on, and we must pray and obey with that in mind. Amen!!!
03/17/06
Prayers joining together in a thin mist - gives a whole new outlook to the meaning of intercessory prayer. Thanks.