The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1291 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/24/12
Compelling, breath-taking read. You don't mention it is true but it, certainly, is the scenario in many countries today. Well done.
05/24/12
A very entertaining read, full of suspense.

It would make a great thriller if you take this little story and turn it into a novel.

I liked this!
Wow this is a gripping piece. You drew me in right away. It scares me because I know things like that could be happening right now. You did a great job of getting your message out there.
05/25/12
Oh my, I was gripped throughout this story. God help us to realize that so many give their lives in our world because of their confession of Jesus Christ. Well written, compelling, spellbinding. Thanks forsharing. God bless!
05/26/12
Whoa! This was a totally chilling and sobering account of what the world is slowly building toward.

Well written and riveting.
Thank you. God Bless~
Hi -

Wow! Talk about an awakening. We need to be diligent about this reality. May GOD rescue His faithful people and give more holy bold strength to those who are in such positions. May love and joy flood from them, regardless. The joy of the Lord is our strength. Yes, we must pray in earnest.

Thank you for sharing this compelling piece. It certainly helped...and ministered in powerful ways!
05/28/12
An exceptionally well written thriller that captures the essence of what it means to take risks for God. Well done!
05/29/12
Totally engrossing material with a clear warning.
05/31/12
Nice work ... and congrats on the "Highly Commended" distinction!
06/01/12
Congratulations! God Bless~
Congratulations for placing 19th overall!
06/01/12
Congrats Tim! Good job!