The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1254 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
04/27/12
What a compelling read! I couldn't stop. You imposed the sense of panic, fear and urgency so well on me that I could feel my own heartbeat quicken with your mc's run for freedom. Great, great job!
04/28/12
Good job with this riveting entry. I felt the panic and fear of the MC. Well done.

God Bless~
04/28/12
Powerful, well written story! I love the way you 'word paint' what's going on, putting the reader right there with the MC.

Well done, very well done!
04/30/12
Great story that held me from the beginning. So many wonderful images were created. This was a very well written entry and a very enjoyable read. Thanks!
This brings tears to my eyes. Oh how our history defines us, but God's grace lifts us up and beyond the ways of those who have gone before us. I can't imagine what it would have been like for all of the Devi's in the world. You did a splendid job building the characters. I could feel myself holding my breath as I read. This is such a strong piece.
05/03/12
Excellent story and very well written. It held my interest throughout. Good job. God bless!
05/03/12
Wonderful! My heart is clapping and cheering for you! Congratulations!
This was WONDERFUL! I loved it! Great job!!!!!
05/03/12
I love the way you weave your words through this. Very creative. Congratulations on a well deserved win!
05/03/12
Congratulations! Well done!
Congratulations! I was instantly swept up into your story. Beautifully written!
05/03/12
Congratulations for a well-written story with historical significance.
05/03/12
FaithWriters Congratulations and Hugs!

Wing His Words!
05/03/12
This is really a great piece. Congratulations on your EC!
Congratulations on your EC! I'm so happy for you!
05/05/12
A wonderful piece of writing, gripping and emotive. It left me wanting to know what happened next. Congtatulations on your win.