The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1072 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
How sweet and touching this is to read. When I got to the gift she gave her Grandma I cried. So loving and caring and sweet. Wow! So emotional. You did a wonderful job with this. thank you
04/27/12
I would like to see a few periods to break this up just a little. Otherwise, I think it is wonderful! Good writing and sweet memories. Thanks for sharing.
04/27/12
This was wonderful ... and such a creative take on the topic too. I really enjoyed the warm feeling it gave as you drew the reader in right from the beginning. The part about Cindy's gift, and overall demeanor, were a very well crafted contrast to her unfeeling daughter Debbie.

Very well done!
04/28/12
Clever entry and well written piece. It was an overall good story that made my heart smile. God Bless~~
This free verse rendition is positively lovely. You did a great job of pulling in the topic. I love the idea of no periods signifying no end and when Jesus lives in our heart we can rejoice because there are no periods. Amen!
05/03/12
Wonderful! Congratulations!
05/03/12
Congratulations on Highly Commended!
05/03/12
Ah, a beautiful, flowing memory. We can look back to see how far we've come, and they can be sweet memories, but I like to focus on the future. It's more exciting. Grandma has a wonderful "forward" to look for.

Contratulations on HC.
Congratulations on your HC and for placing 17th overall!