The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1077 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
03/16/12
Wonderful and up to the minute entry. Your story spoke volumes concerning the pulse of society today through your words, and through your message.

A very worthy read. Thank you.

God Bless~
03/17/12
I cried. I don't know if you realize how well you wove the vision of two lives interwoven by the airwaves, personal experiences and pop culture - and I pray-interwoven by faith. I believe Whitney was a tortured soul but that she did love the Lord and is, at last, at peace.

I love this!
03/20/12
I moving tribute to a life that touched many. Nice writing!
03/21/12
A nicely written piece and tribute to Whitney that expresses and moves the hearts of many. Excellent writing!
Whitney embodied the word achievement in many ways. Lovely tribute but the wonderful interweave of the MC's life and hers was brilliant. Very nicely crafted and I was touched throughout the whole story.
03/22/12
A hearty Congratulations!
God Bless you~
03/22/12
I like how you have traced genuine admiration for her great talent and paralleled your own testimony without slipping into spiritualised suspicion that smacks of "holier than thou," and her instant rise to demi-god status in her passing. Well-deserved placing - congratulations.
03/23/12
Happy Dance, Happy Dance, Happy Dance! =)
03/23/12
Congratulations on your placement with EC and Advanced! God bless!
03/23/12
Interesting, very interesting read. Congratulations on your EC.