The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 858 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
02/16/12
A beautiful entry that was powerfully executed-and clearly on topic.

The message made me feel Jesus' love throughout the entire entry. This touched my heart - thank you for this.

Great job - Thank you.

God Bless you~
02/16/12
A powerful yet positive rebuke to those of us who feel persecuted if we miss a parking space! Thank you for sharing it.
I enjoyed this. It would have gone well with last week's topic too.

I noticed in the middle you switched from past tense to present to past again.

My daughter recently returned from a short mission trip. I have no doubt God appointed her to go to impact her life as well as so many others. I could feel your passion in this piece.
02/18/12
I love, love, love mission stories. This is so touching, and gives us much to ponder. God bless!
Very inspiring. I would love to go to Indonesia one day despite the threat. It would give us all a real reality check. I have been on several short term mission trips and it makes me so thankful for what we do have at our church.
02/21/12
This story has stolen my heart. Truly inspiring and very well told.

Thank you for sharing.
02/23/12
Congratulations! God Bless~
Congratulations for ranking 16th overall!