The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 2742 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
10/25/05
Haha, sounds like you had fun with this.
10/26/05
Wow! This is great! I loved your rhyme and meter scheme, and it's very cleverly written, without any awkward phrasing. A light-hearted message, written with great cleverness. Superb!
I also thought this was cute and cleverly written. It was fun to read,well done!
10/27/05
Cute and enjoyable. I can see this as a Dr. Seuss type book! Poor little drop, had to learn to be what God intended him to be! :o)
10/27/05
A great message wrapped up in smart rhyme. Very well done!!! (And I loved your hint, too.)
10/27/05
I love this beautifully written poem. I can feel that you enjoyed writing this.
10/27/05
God made us all for a specific purpose. When we seek to be more Godlike, we tend to come crashing down. I think that little raindrop had an Icarus complex!
10/28/05
What a cute poem! loved it!
This would make a wonderful children's picture book. You should consider submitting it to come Christian publishers. Very cute and good message! - Donna
10/29/05
Light and lovely. This one had me smiling.
That wsa great!! I loved it! And the rythmn--just right!
Absolutely delightful!!
10/31/05
Loved the personification and lite hearted story. Good job.
Wow, Kenn, this was an AWESOME poem. Very Poe-esque. I really enjoyed the rhythm and rhyme.
Congratulations, Ken, on a well deserved win! This poem is such a delightful creation!
Excellent! Delightful. Congratulations on a well deserved win!
11/01/05
Kenn, congratulations on your very well deserved 1st place win in the Editors' Choice and the Level 3 awards. You scored one of the highest ratings we've had in a while, so well done! With love, Deb (Challenge Coordinator)
11/03/05
This is just gorgeous. I can see it already in a picture book with the different characters drawn in blacks and blues and whites and silvers! Just beautiful!
11/05/05
Loved it! Judges deserve 3 cheers! Couldn't get any better. Syncopation personified & Message delivered in Style!
11/12/05
No wonder this one won!
I usually never read poetry, but it was so fun and I was so glad I did.
You talented thing!
01/30/07
I love the poems and presentations clearly a pleasurable read. Imaginative and winning. God bless you, littlelight