The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 835 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
11/17/11
Oh my heavens - wow. This story packed quite an emotional ride. I found it tough to read certain parts, because so much of this actually happens.

The ending with "forgiveness" being the focal point - was powerful.

Thank you so much for sharing. God Bless you~
Wow! what a story. You tugged at my heart. It all felt very realistic. I think you captured the topic in a very creative way. Many are saying Spam is the work of the devil. I really enjoyed how you showed God can accomplish so much with what some would describe as a coincidence but I know things like that are no coincidence.
11/19/11
I agree with Shann, this is a great use of the Spam topic. I shudder to think of what some people have/still do endure behind closed doors. May God give us the wisdom to really see the truth, courage to act when needed, and the power of the Holy Spirit to forgive. Well done.
11/21/11
This is a fantastic application for the theme of spam.

The story was quite moving.

In the paragraph where the MC got out of bed I felt that there was a lot of detail we didn't need to know, and it could be trimmed a bit.

Good message. Likeable characters.