The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1063 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
This is a fascinating story. You have a subtle sense of humor. The beginning was great. I was intrigued right off, the ending was strong as well.

I think you were weakest on the crafting. You had little errors like font instead of front. There were also places that could have used a comma to make it easier to understand. After a quote instead of a period, you may want to use a comma then put words like replied in lowercase instead of capitals. This will avoid having incomplete sentences.

I really enjoyed your message. I thought it showed a lot of insight. I enjoy reading something that makes me stop and reflect on my own life and decisions. You accomplished that.
11/04/11
Ohmygosh I loved this. What a clever way to look at blogging, in hindsight. Loved some of the phrasing and terms you used like, 'archeologists' (never, would I have thought to pair this word with 'blog'), and 'Reputable Blog Analyst' -- so funny! (Reminds me of another made up term I once read, 'Center for Media Diseases').

My favorite part:
“Surely not!” Shouted an older lady from the group. “Do you mean to tell us that they lacked the cognitive skills of talking face to face?”
11/08/11
Oh hello again. I'm cruising through the list again and I still love this one. It's simply not okay that only two comments exist to date for this lovely piece, so I'm leaving this one. :)
11/09/11
Great job! Phenomenal way of bringing the topic to fruition. I thought this was truly clever and brilliant in all aspects. Funny too! Loved it! God Bless~
11/09/11
Ingenious take on the topic! Loved it! God bless!
11/14/11
An excellent piece that is highly imaginative, and with a touch of sci-fi! What we deem as hi-tech now before long shall be made ancient, and today's impersonal communication through a device is certainly better off with face-to-face communication. Even now, it is not uncommon for people to communicate using instant or text messaging although just a few feet apart. Your story is a good reminder for us to get up close and personal when communicating with others, rather than chat online. Nicely written!
Congratulations! I think it's great to have a few sci-fi stories in the top 10, what a great way to reach people!
11/17/11
Congrats on your win! God Bless you~
11/19/11
Intriguing idea. Congratulations on your EC!
01/01/12
Very clever! Insightful too. Well done! And congratulations on your editors' choice award!