The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 832 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
09/23/11
Delightful, heartwarming, and well-told story. Nice pacing, tension too.

This was fun to read and brought back childhood memories. Well done.
09/24/11
Wow, what a beautiful, heartwarming story. A sure winner in my book.
09/24/11
Loved this heart-warming, emotion and drama filled story! I didn’t quite understand if the dog was already hurt when she came to the river’s edge barking or if she got hurt rescuing Tim. Regardless, it was a wonderful story. Great job!
09/24/11
This was reminiscent of a by-gone era and was a delight to read!
09/25/11
A great adventure with man's best friend. You unfolded the story so well that I'd like to know what happened next. But that's the weaknes as well as the strength of a word limit.
09/28/11
Love the story and the read. You've succesfully captured your readers' attention, keeping them spellbound from start to the end. A very well written and balanced piece encompassing tension, excitement, fast pace, and draw. Excellent work!
09/29/11
This was such a great read, I kept speeding up to find out what happened next! I like the idea of the dog being a mutual friend in this story, very heart-warming. Well done!