The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1287 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
09/09/11
Powerfully written, and nicely done! I loved it. God Bless~
Wow! This really touched my heart. There is so much pain in the world You did an outstanding job worth this.
09/10/11
Good use of the theme word. Very powerful poem.
09/13/11
I like this poem a lot.

It's good to face up to real life issues instead of brushing them under the carpet and acting as if life's good for everybody.

The people you've written about exist all around us and as Christians we should be identifying their needs and doing what we can to help physically, but more importantly to point them in the direction of God.

Excellent job!
09/13/11
Gripping, powerful, and deeply heart-wrenching. You captured me with the first few words (actually, you caught me with the title) and held me until the end.

Clap! Clap! Clap!

Bravo!

Loved it.
Powerfully written and a reminder that all around us people are hurting. Well done.
Great job with the theme and the topic. Very powerfully written.
09/15/11
Very powerfully told, with an economy of description. It's not just a list - it's people! You brought that truth out very clearly.
Congratulations on your win. I knew this would be a winner. God Bless.
09/15/11
Congratulations on your well first place win! Nice job...God Bless~
09/15/11
Congratulations!
09/15/11
Congratulations on your well-deserved first placing.
Congratulations! Well worked out, well written, and just too true. God bless you.
Great poem, and one I could really understand and relate to. Congratulations on your EC place.
Congratulations on your EC now that you've received 3 EC you get to move to Masters!
09/16/11
Intense well written piece...congratulations on your win and EC placing!
Heartbreaking truth of desperation, so needing the Physician's touch. Written so very very well. Congrats on your placing.
I loved how you spun the poem as if the chaplain felt the spiraling trend and it drew him to his knees. Congratualtion on a well deserved win.
Stan
Your entry was so close to reality for so many that it was almost painful to read.

Concise, moving, inspiring.

Wonderful!
09/18/11
Congratulations Linda on your placing 1st and also EC. This was an excellent piece of work. Very well done!
09/19/11
So powerfully written describing not only the pain all around, but the burden carried by those who truly care. Very deserving of 1st place!