The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 2116 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
10/17/05
Lots of fun.
10/18/05
This made me chuckle! I especially liked: "Especially after the Boss finishes building His bridge over the chasm. He's quite a carpenter, you know." hehe!
10/18/05
Superb! "albino anthill gone mad!" Keep writing.
10/20/05
Fun. The comment, 'What the ...' was particularly witty.

Guess that sure got the serpent moving to try and keep the destruction going!
That was great! hahaha! Well written, too!
10/23/05
I loved this one! "The Serpent the day after"- how cute. Thanks for sharing!
10/24/05
I always love to see the different perspectives authors take in their pieces. Yours is definitely unique! Congratulations on your win!
10/24/05
Kenn, this was clever and quirky, all rolled into one. Congratulations on your well deserved win! I think many of us will be looking forward to reading what you come up with next. With love, Deb (Challenge Coordinator)
10/30/05
Fantastic work! My favorite line: "You'll be surprised what He can do with some crossbeams and a handful of nails." This is a great weave of fun and truth.
Loved it! A great imaginative take on the grace of God.
01/30/07
I truly loved the history as seen through your writing. Pretty ingenious and entertaining peice. I know the kids would love to hear this one. Love in Christ, littlelight