The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1365 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Clever and creative-loved it! The little girl reminds me of my own daughter, strong willed and passionate about what she feels is right or wrong.:) Cute story!!
Delightful story that is my daughter, still at 43, she hasn't changed. Good coverage of the theme as well.
06/11/11
Oh, the smiles children's perspectives are capable of bringing!! You have presented a fun story of that and left us with a smile! Well done!
Cute! Good job with capturing the voice and confusion of the little girl :-)
Hehe, too funny. Sounds just like something a little kid would say.
06/13/11
What a cute character! I was expecting more conflict between the dad and son, but Sydney's miscommunication was a sweet way to resolve this story.
06/13/11
A cute amusing story of family confusion. Enjoyed! Thanks!
Well-done. An accurate picture of everyday life in a family. Perfect for this week's theme.
Realistic family dialogue and a good story here.
06/13/11
Reminds me of the little girl on 'Outnumbered' on TV. Cute story, enjoyed reading it.
06/15/11
Great imagery! I enjoyed the read very much and was able to imagine how adorable Syd must be, along with the entire story. Excellent piece.
06/15/11
You have sketched your characters with a great sense of credibility.
Hi, never sure if people get messages sent....so thought you would definately get this:) Thank you so much for always commenting so nicely on everyones work. I always look forward to seeing your name under my entry! PS. Love this peice:)
07/16/11
Oh this was truly an adorable story. It was entertaining and believable at once. Good Job!

God Bless you!