The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1361 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/09/11
This is certainly what happens when we look to the world instead of what God has for us. Very nice descriptions.

I really like this sentence: "Then I unclenched my fists one rigid finger at a time and I let everything go." Nicely written entry!
05/09/11
Great writing skills and wonderful take on the topic. Enjoyed this immensely. Good job! God bless!
05/12/11
Comparing oneself with others never helps. It just creates dissatisfaction. The seemingly greener pasture at the other end is seldom true. We certainly need to learn not to hold too tightly to this world and let go our old nature to be set free. Thanks for sharing this.
05/12/11
Unique writing for the topic, "Blowout!" Penetrating and real. Great job!

Congrats on your placement in this week's challenge!
05/12/11
Descriptive and skillfull writing. I identified with the MC. Congratulations on your placing. Well deserved.
Congratulations on your win.
05/12/11
Powerful visual of where misplaced free will can take us, perceived freedom actually being a fragile inflated prison, waiting to explode! I thought this writing amazing and a unique take on the challenge subject! Thoroughly enjoyed this! Congratulations on your deserved win!
05/12/11
Your imagery is brilliant, and your placing is so well-deserved. The beginning was very much like an update of Ecclesiastes, and you set the lesson so well.
Congratulations on your placing.
This is as powerful as its title. You did a great job with a nice POV. Congrats on your well-deserved ribbon.