The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 831 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
02/03/11
That is definitely 24 hrs that would change your life. Nice dialogue and it leaves me wanting to know more! In a good way :)
Wow this is tearjerker. It's amazing how our lives can totally change in a flash. The Bible verses you used were perfect.Great job and perfect timing considering so many parts of the world have been hit by deadly, unexpected, extreme weather.
02/05/11
This is heartbreaking but unfortunately it's what countless people have experienced in the last few years, so I would think of this as a timely piece with a great message, to trust God with everything, always. Well done.
02/09/11
Oh, so sad. I was riveted throughout. I liked the voices of your two main characters, very realistic.
02/10/11
You have accurately portrayed a very similar, very recent heartache down here in Australia, with many people still unaccounted for. Billions of dollars in damages with towns, homes, farms and livelihoods washed away with widespread floods from massive rain and cyclones after ten years of drought.
i like the sense of hope and trust in spite of your MC's ordeal and his doubts.