The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1446 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
11/12/10
The ease and availabilty of online activity sure has opened up a whole new mission field, a world without lands and boundaries, where passports are not required. The opportunities you mention are wonderful. Thanks for mentioning these different groups. I'd not heard of many of these. You've challenged me once again.
11/12/10
Very empowering essay.

Amen!
This is a wonderful idea. I also liked how you warned people to make sure they were ready before starting such an endeavor. Excellent devotion as always.
Thanks for a great article that supports cyber communication rather than condemning it. Great job!
11/15/10
A very creative challenge on the range of outreach opportunities that are almost tripping us up every day. Excellent ideas and expression.
11/15/10
Thanks for this informative article. I learned things I didn't know and I will be checking into the sites you mentioned. I believe time is short for many who are without the Lord and I feel my obligation to reach them very strongly.
Thank you for a lot of great information for creating Christian outreach via the internet. God bless you in you writing.
11/17/10
Great message for all of us who are active online. Well done.
Congratulations for placing 13th in level 3! It is well deserved! I enjoy your devotions every week.