The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1313 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Simply beautiful. What a beautiful legacy for many generations to look back on and feel the love. :)
09/06/10
I enjoyed this poem. The message is heartwarming.
09/06/10
I enjoyed your poem. It is an excellent thing to leave as a legacy. An extremely elegant way of sharing the gospel with a loved one. Keep writing!
09/06/10
Beautiful poetry with a powerful message. Good job.
09/07/10
How sad and beatiful and poignant.

Kind of like a for-telling of what you were going to experience this week?
Beautiful sentiments, expressed so very well (as usual, my friend). This is a poem which should be published, so it can be shared by those of us who aren't gifted as you are with the ability to write poetry.
A wonderful poetic devotional.
09/08/10
Beautiful and well-crafted. Tears to my eyes :)
09/08/10
I read this twice, just to take in as much as I could. What a beautifully penned sentiment! Wow! I love this stanza, "I know I caused you heartache, -- For that I've grieved for years, -- But we cannot erase the past -- And mercy's dried the tears." I love everything about this gorgeous poem!
Beautiful. The cry of a parent's heart that their children and grandchildren will know the Lord. Good job.
Beautiful--I can't say I wrote it...but I prayed it when I read it.
09/08/10
This so beautifully expresses how I feel about my son and his family. In fact, I copied it out and sent it to them, telling them it was written by a special friend of mine <3
09/08/10
This is a lovely poem written from the perspective of a godly mother and grandmother. It reminded me of 3 John 1:4,

"I have no greater joy than this, to hear of my children walking in the truth."