The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1191 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
07/22/10
My favorite line: "On what I've but tasted I'll finally feast...." Your poem illustrates well that we can barely imagine what is waiting in those mansions Jesus has gone to prepare for us.
07/23/10
Some day, indeed.

Loved it.
07/24/10
I love your recurring theme, "Some Day." You've infused this with Scripture, and your last stanza is beautiful, I love the "weeping may endure for the night/joy comes in the morning" allusion. Love this!!
This beautiful poem gives me hope. I've tasted this world and I'm nervous about the next to come, but I do believe it will have a taste none can imagine.
Carol...this is just downright beautiful and such an inspiration of encouragement to all of us who suffer so!
I love all the "sure hope" in your lovely poem.
07/27/10
I really like this.

I wished it were longer! Definitely something you could expand on.

Great job!
07/27/10
Beautifully written poem with a promise of hope. I like the five-line format. You did a good job with your rhthym and rhyme as well.
07/28/10
Lovely devotional verses that are full of hope and of the blessings to come. Thanks! Colin
This is beautiful! I just wish someone would put music to it. It could almost be a hymn. Thank you!
07/28/10
Great writing! This should make every devotional book in the world! Thank you!