The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1585 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
09/12/05
You've expressed this viewpoint very well. I wish I could've read more.
09/13/05
Very well done. This is a well written and intriguing story that I greatly enjoyed.
Thank you for sharing it with us.
09/14/05
I had no idea of Cuba's role in WWII. With a few edits (minor capitalization problems), this piece is a real winner!
09/14/05
Such a terrible event in time. My heart grieves for the Jewish plight. Brings to my mind 'The Pianist'. Great work.
09/15/05
Terrible times. A well written reminder.
I, also, didn't know that Cuba had played a role in helping the Jewish plight! Very insightful and informative, yet very readable and enjoyable. I liked this! Thanks for sharing, Crista!
So well written. You effectively time-traveled us back to a place we need never forget.
09/18/05
Powerful story - wow!
09/18/05
Excellent reminder. Well written and very moving.
09/21/05
Ahhhh Crista - you made an excellent comparison and the title says it all. Your writing just goes from strength to strength, and is developing a real edge. That's why it comes as no surprise that this particular entry was in the semi-finals, placing 13th overall (that's across all levels). Well done - as you always do. With love, Deb (Challenge Coordinator)