The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1369 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
This is beautiful in that it presents the sufficiency of God, with all His divine attributes, to fill us with His truth to write. We indeed are empty until He fills us!
Don't know who you are, but you are touching, nurturing and causing the poet "in me" to blossom. This is absolutely gorgeous! (odd word for poetry, but works for me)
Love, Love, Love your creativity with not only words, but God speaking and then you. BEAUTIFUL!
06/01/10
Wonderful truths conveyed in this poem. i enjoyed your distinction between who was talking.
06/01/10
This expession is beautiful. I like the way it is formatted and the sentiment is timeless. We just have to ask Him.
06/01/10
Beautiful! I love the simple, powerful, yet profound way you write about the one true source of inspiration. Well done!
06/01/10
Wow! I liked the flow of your poem. The meaning of it is powerful and encouraging. Well done.
06/02/10
Lovely. Simply lovely. Your contrasts with the simple capitalization made such an impact.
06/02/10
This is a very creative and out-of-the-box way to write a poem! I loved the conversation and descriptions going back and forth from the humble writer to the Almighty God. Great work!
06/02/10
I've always appreciated the clay metaphor and this was a creative way to apply it to our inspiration for writing. Enjoyed this very much.
06/03/10
Congratulations on your EC with this very beautiful poem.
06/03/10
Simplicity and depth. Your win is well-deserved.
06/03/10
So glad to see this honored. Congratulations on your EC!
06/04/10
Terry, I love your title and how this is infused with Scripture, "the clay, the dry bones, etc..." Congratulations on your level ribbon AND your editor's choice award!