The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1232 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Good thoughts to consider while giving a critique. I know it is hard for me to measure how much I should say while still blessing and encouraging...
This is a good poem. I think it could be even more inspiring if you added some imagery to spice it up.
Thank you for blessing those around you - I hope I may be a blessing to you in return!
Nice poem, easy to read with a great message.
05/15/10
Absolutely delightful, true, super, fantastic, perfectly rhymed, smooth reading and tells it like it is! Loved it! Great poem! Hits the nail on the head! Kudos, Kudos and a Standing ovation from this reader and fellow critiquer! (*.*)
Amazing!! Totally loved this poem. Cannot find one single thing I'd change about it. Definitely inspired!
Fabulous and so articulatory of your kind heart and intentions! (Hope I got that word right) :)
Critiquing is not easy to do, and you have expressed so well how the heart of the editor should be.
05/17/10
You've captured the heart of critiquing... honesty and encouragement, building up and not tearing down. We are a thin-skinned bunch, but if we are truthful, we all need gentle help.
05/18/10
I love how you've covered all the bases: of the content, the style, and the attitude of the critiqued writer within the attitude of the one giving the critique. Well done, Carol
Rhythm and rhyme made this such a pleasure to read. The message contained was great. It's not easy to write a review/critique. Well done, with an attitude like that, you can critique me any time.
05/19/10
This is sooo very good! You've incorporated all aspects of critiquing so skillfully in this excellent poem. And, of course, this is my heart too, "I want to encourage and also to bless," Love this!
05/19/10
Great poem with useful suggestions and insights!
05/19/10
I'd love your critique of my writing in this spirit. I love your poem and its great message - everything we do we should do in His spirit.
05/19/10
Great thoughts, and even better set in rhyme. Great listing of things we all need to keep in mind as we write.
Congratulations, Carol, for placing in the top 30, as well as #12 for Level 3, with this beautiful poem. I THINK IT DESERVED AN EDITOR'S CHOICE AWARD! Just wanted you to know that! :) BECAUSE I LOVED THIS ENTRY!
06/02/10
Your so good at summarizing the most important points of a topic and wrapping them into poetry and rhyme so beautifully. This one was a joy to read! Congratulations on your high placing!