The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1424 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
02/20/09
What a wonderful story!
02/21/09
This is an amazing story, thank you for sharing another story about this awesome woman and her incredible life.
02/22/09
Wow...I enjoyed this simple, straightforward portrayal of a woman we think we know. I knew she was compassionate and determined--I never thought of her as "feisty." Thanks for sharing.
02/22/09
Well written and very engaging. Good job.
Very well written and compelling.
02/24/09
An excellent story. Well-written. I felt like I was right there watching the scene unfold.
02/26/09
Hearty congratulations on your EC
02/26/09
This is a true story as related to me by a late WWII Veteran. Many other incredible facts were left out secondary to word limit. He had tears in his eyes as he described the scene of the hundred of boxes containing the smallest of babies. His life was changed. Praise God for He truly is the Father to the fatherless.
02/26/09
The "500" is missing after my name due to an error in auto payment. Being corrected. Keep FW alive!
02/27/09
Wonderful story...congrats on your EC!
AWESOME BROTHER...I HAVE GOOSE BUMPS ON MY GOOSE BUMPS
CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR WIN, YOUR BEAUTIFUL WIFE, YOUR EXCELLENT EDITOR & GOOD LOOKIN' FRIEND DAVE...LETS GET STARTED ON THAT BOOK...REMIND ME LATER...
02/27/09
Just right.
You did a WONDERFUL eloquent job on this piece.

Huge congrats on your EC! :)