The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1262 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
11/08/08
This one gave me chills. Not sure if it's because the woman wasn't dressed for the cold and she was freezing or because it had such a happy ending:) Good job but BRRRR!
Great descriptions of the snow and cold! I shivered along with her. I love how God used Christmas lights to light the way for this family. I smiled when I read the ending. It's so like Him to use the unexpected to show us the way. Great job!
I forgot to mention, I love the title!
great story. I wonder how many of us have left home in our nightwear! Loved the christmas lights as guiding lights.
Cheer,
Norms
11/14/08
Oh, I LOVE the message of this, and the interior monologue. Wonderfully done, dear Angel. :)
11/15/08
I LOVE your reference to the Lord leading the Israelites… so perfect for this story. Your ending is beautiful, "the Light coming to save the lost." Would love to see some rainbow snow, but it doesn't happen to often here. :) (growing up in rural Iowa, something similar happened to my sister, the bus only made it a mile out of town, she had to stay at a home along the route).. This brought back memories.