The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 996 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
07/11/05
Sorry, I finished this article and said "and..." this is a great start to something bigger. Keep at it.
07/12/05
Awesome :) I loved the way you showed his human side, but then he instantly regretted what had happened and went on to do better!
07/14/05
A good outline for a story. Think about developing the character and writing from his point of view so that you show what is happening to him rather than tell.
07/14/05
I believe it is a wonderful story. I too feel frustrated at times witnessing, and run right into the Lord.
I believe that some of us need to develope the skill to work a wonderful story, beginning and ending within 750 word limit--that's a true challenge!! (LOL)
God bless ya,
littlelight
Enjoyed the intense searching going on here...the SEEKING. I liked this line: "Was a possessed individual ever turned away to hope for a less frenetic day, when the Son of God was free to cast away the demons that had given him death for the most part of his life? Never."
07/16/05
Thisone is sooo close. It just seems to be missing a little something. Great message and strong character.