The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1794 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
07/11/05
I liked this, thank you for the opportunity to read this work.
07/12/05
I really enjoyed this - I loved the intrigue aspect. <>< :)
07/14/05
Very creative piece! I enjoyed it.
I really enjoyed this story. Well written and reminds us not to take for granted the religious freedom many of us enjoy now.
07/14/05
Wow - I REALLY like this piece a lot. Historical fiction has always been my favourite genre, and this is a gem. Well done!
07/14/05
Good build up of suspense. You really took us inside the character’s head and helped us see his dilemma as he grappled with it. Good sense of place, also.

good build up of seuspence
Very good! I enjoyed the conflict and it's resolution.
07/14/05
Excellent! It had a suspenseful pace. I loved it.
07/14/05
Wow. This made me appreciate the freedom we have to worship God.
07/14/05
Wery real and interesting. Enjoyed reading. God bless, littlelight
Great element of mystery and drama. Heart-pounding to the end!
07/15/05
I have to admit, my brain does not wrap itself very tightly around historical pieces - LOL. But this one flowed smoothly plus was easy to understand! :-) I could feel his struggle and your story came to a satisfying, beautiful conclusion. Well done!
Blessings, Lynda
07/16/05
this went well. I was skeptical but it was good.
07/19/05
Pat, just popping in very quickly to let you know that Roman Sandals made it into the semi-finals for the "beach" challenge - well done. In fact, you came in at 11th place overall, which is quite an achievement on what was a very highly competitive week. With love, Deb (Challenge Coordinator)