The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1043 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
08/29/08
Very nice allegory.
The lesson in your very well written allegory is priceless.
08/30/08
At first I thought that Tatiana must already be in Heaven with Jesus, and was surprised when I discovered that--figuratively, and, yet, not so figuratively--she goes to Jesus in her prayer/quiet time. This is the kind of thing that I wish I could express to unbelievers--the reality, the tangibility (Is that a word?) of going to Christ. I feel so much like Tatiana. Almost daily I have to ask Jesus for patience. ; )
08/31/08
Nicely done. I wasn't sure where this was going when it started, but the ending really drew me in. Beautiful.
08/31/08
Oh, this is good. I especailly loved the opening paragraph.

One suggestion... Consider not capitalizing all the pronouns at first. Let people suspect that the Master is God, but let them wonder for a bit too.

Over all, a great story. We all need to remember Who teaches us!
09/01/08
A lesson I could use some help with. Interesting approach to devotional life. Nicely done.
09/03/08
Very unique to you, Sarah! Love this allegory and the lesson to be learned by sitting at our Master's feet. I have much to learn from Him, too!
09/03/08
It threw me a little when the conviction entered in partway down....perhaps introducing her state of mind a little earlier might help. Overall, a very nice entry and great devotional. Good job!
Aw, a love song just for her. That touched my heart!
Great piece!
Your writing has improved so much since I first started reading your pieces (not that they ever were bad, but you have gotten even better). I agree with the above comments in regards to this being a beautiful allegory. Let us all take the time to learn patience from the Master.
11/26/08
Very imaginative and descriptive. Enjoyed the piece and the lesson - touching.