The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1512 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
06/05/08
Wow!
I like the descriptions and the humor, you make light of the situation you face with special needs children in your home. I like the way the writing was pulled together.
~Ree~
06/06/08
I liked this. A paragraph or two into it I was expecting it to be sad. Instead, it was delightfully funny. Sometimes humor is all there is for maintaining sanity.
06/06/08
Good voice and descriptions in this piece.
06/06/08
You made me feel right at home with "Don't take off your shoes. We're not fastidious…" :) The toy that "exploded its orange guts everywhere" made me smile. I love bread from the bread machine. I may just make myself at home in your home and stay awhile. :) I love this tour… and your creativity!
06/07/08
I've read backwards though Advanced level, and now I know why--I saved the best for last. This is AWESOME.
Amazing! This was so enjoyable to read and see the love oozing from every room. I laughed out loud when I read "Fortunately it came off of the cat after only a couple of days. We weren't sure how the bank would have responded if we'd tried to deposit him." A true family home complete with bumps and scratches. Superb!

Nothing to add that hasn't already been said, but this is among my favorites this week.