The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1889 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
What a beautiful prayer is contained in this address to a future daughter-in-law. I was impressed with the sincerity and the humility, but, most of all, with the spiritual seeking as a mother to do your best with God's help.
05/15/08
What a beautiful way of expression this week's topic. I was not a Christian when my children we young, but I can take your prayer and pray it for my greatchildren. Thank you.
A beautiful prayer, indeed, and though my children are older, one that needs to more frequently cross my lips. Thank you for reminding me.
Wow!

This left me with wanting to be a more Godly woman in my day to day life.

Your humble words will be a blessing to all who read this.

You should seek publication for this little jewel.
Beyond awesome!
05/19/08
Excellent!
This was good and would love to know that was prayed for me and then answered!
05/22/08
Precious and profound. When my son was born I was reminded by a friend to start praying for his future wife. Now I do for both my boys (still in their toddler bed and crib). Thanks for this.
Congratulation on your win. Fantastic job!
I can't believe that I missed reading this one during the past week. I'm so glad it placed 1st, because otherwise, I would have missed out on a truly beautiful piece of writing.

This should be every mother's prayer for their child (and future son or daughter in-law). Thank you for sharing this, Betsy.
05/23/08
Congrats on this. What a great reminder for all of us to pray for the future relationships of our offspring. Loved this! So happy it will be in the book.
05/23/08
Congratulations on your EC. This is really, really good. I love the voice. Wonderful piece for the topic.