The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1962 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
01/24/05
Oooh - this is good. You painted vivid pictures and planted your dream in my heart. Thanks for the much-needed wake up call. Great writing!
Blessings, Lynda
01/24/05
And you said you wouldn't enter this week! This is so compelling, I'm glad you did write something after all - thanks for submitting it.
Wow! THIS I want to see in print! This is what every "Christian" warrior needs planted firmly in their spirits. Awesome!
01/25/05
>>...it triggered a new dimension of contemplation.<<<

I liked this phrase.


>>> It was a confirmation of an imperative desire to confront the ignorant disregard for matters of eternal life.<<<

This, on the other hand, took some re-reading to decipher.


I have had similar dreams, only with my deceased brother Bryan (dead these 5 years now). Those vivid dreams where he appears and talks with me effect me the same way this dream effected you. You wake up sure for a few moments that it was real, and not a dream. It's powerful, indeed.

I appreciate your openness and zeal. Thanks for posting.
01/25/05
Author's Note:I wasn't too happy with that phrase either, but sometimes we get our "tangs all toungled up" - a result of 'under-polishing' and 'over-hurrying'. I am sorry about your brother, D.W. (He has almost the same name as the youngster in my dream)
01/27/05
Great message put into wonderful words! Joanne
01/28/05
Wonderful. Excellent entry and a gripping story.

Kathy
Very nice job. AND...you are marching in the army of God. It's quite clear by this piece. :-) God bless you.
Very strong. Very good.