The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1597 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
11/24/07
This is a nice tribute to your father. Good job portraying your MC so that the reader really cares for him.
Laury
What a wonderful tribute to a pastor, and a nice surprise to learn he was the narrator's fahter, too.
11/25/07
This is a very special piece, very heartwarming. And very well done.
11/28/07
What a legacy your father left you! It's a wonderful thing to see a man so dedicated to others that he sacrifices much of his free time just to be a servant to those he loves. A lovely tribute!
What a beautiful tribute to a wonderful Godly pastor/father. Reading this, I felt like he was someone I had just met and loved. I can see you share his love for God, as well as his love for people. He did, indeed, leave you a rich heritage.
12/08/07
I love your stories about your memorable dad. I hope this is another chapter in the book about him that I want a copy of when it is finished. You paint such a beautiful portrait of a wonderful man.
Oh, my dear friend, Mariane! What a lovingly powerful tribute to your father! I'm moved to tears at the eloquence of your writing that brings your precious father to life on this page. What a remarkable gift you have...and are! Thank you for the privilege of reading this straight to the heart and very inspiring true story.