The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1888 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
11/17/07
Wow! Incredibly moving story especially knowing that this is a reality for Christians in many parts of the world. You've written this very well. I love the song you've quoted.
11/17/07
A super story! Maybe a few to many discriptions. I always try to not let my writing get in the way of the story when I know the Lord has given me a good one. This is great, and please my comment is only my opinion. I really, really liked this. Can't wait to find out who wrote it. Keep up the incredibale work. God bless.
Wow - this is a powerful piece... I could visualize the whole thing - you brought the characters and setting to life almost like a mini movie clip. Very well done!!
11/17/07
Amazing description, characterization, action, EVERYTHING. This is incredibly powerful. This packs a powerful punch.
11/19/07
This piece is amazing. Chilling. Heartbreaking. Vivid. Lots of emotion packed into a small space.
11/19/07
This was heartbreaking, and yet, could very well be a reality. It certainly made me think. In a situation like this, encouragment would be so important.
11/21/07
I can't imagine this kind of suffering, and yet it's a reality for many Christians. Good story and characters.
11/22/07
Congrats, Ruth! Excellent job. God bless.
11/22/07
WAY TO GO, RUTH!! You now have TWO entries contending for BOB! Congrats!!!!!!
11/22/07
Ruth, you certainly deserved to be FIRST for this excellent story... Oh that we all would be as ready as that young woman was. It reminded me of some of the story of Corrie Ten Boon, telling of her prison experiences....May God bless you in your writing...Helen
11/23/07
Congrats!!! on your level win and EC win!!!
11/23/07
This is an amazing story - so powerful. Well done on placing first.
11/24/07
Congratulations Ruth... your story is an inspiration to all of us. You deserved both wins!
11/24/07
This is fantastic - excellent characterization and message. Congrats on EC - very deserving!
11/25/07
Oh, how moving and sad and beautiful. Congratulations on being recognized for such an incredible piece!
Congrats, Ruth! Well deserved #1. A moving and powerful story.
What an amazing story. Very moving. It is very visual. Thank you for sharing this piece. Awesome job!!