The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1144 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
10/13/07
The beginning of this is absolutely amazing and poignant - definitely the best part of this wonderful piece. Very visual.
10/14/07
This is a very good reminder that we need to pray for our ministers. They get down and need to be lifted up, probably more times than we can count. I pray that we can all be a little more like Miss Gracey.
Laury
Your story reminds us that church is not the building but people united in Jesus! Great job!
Oh, I like this one a lot! This is a creative story about God's provision in times of trouble...
10/17/07
Isn't it wonderful how our circumstances is just mere opportunities for God to show himself strong in our lives. If only we would learn to let him. Good job.
I had such a warm feeling in my heart from reading this beautiful story of "the true church."
10/18/07
God will use any circumstance to help His people find Him. I like Miss Gracey and her servant's heart.
No doubt about it, God sends the Miss Gracey's for such a time as this. I enjoyed your story so much and felt you nailed the topic but good. Thanks for giving your readers a legacy in Miss Gracey.