The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1118 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
07/27/07
Oh yes, this day will end for YOU, Haman!

I just know you wrote exactly what he was probably thinking as he led Mordecai through the crowd! Poor Haman, even his wife, whom he went rushing home for sympathy from, knew he was doomed. Your story perfectly captured this scripture passage. Riveting!
07/27/07
Great job bringing this story to life.
07/30/07
This is the PERFECT bible story for this topic, and you did a wonderful job of getting into Haman's head. Excellent.
07/31/07
I love this! This is one of my favorite Bible stories. This is such a unique perspective. You had me chuckling throughout. Great job with the topic.
Oh Esther is one of my favorite books of the Bible. He got what he deserved, didn't he? Great job on this story!
08/01/07
This would be great performed as a dramatic monologue as a lead-in to a sermon on this book. Very well done!
How very cleverly you presented this. I could just see his embarrassment and his desire for honor that would never come to him now.
Wow. I've never quite thought of Haman from this POV before. Great job, it's very realistic and it certainly fits well. Awesome job! ^_^
The thought "just desserts" comes to mind while reading this wonderful take on the Book of Esther.
For me, as only a suggestion, I would have liked to have seen a little more time and place setting at the very beginning to ready me for the unfolding events. Great job!