The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1112 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
02/01/07
Oh, I really enjoyed this. I want to hear all their stories now. Consider "expanding" this to actually include on of the stories contained in the book. All in all, a well polished entry.
This is a wondeful subject to write about. I am always intriqued with the stories of the survivors. I enjoyed this ery much. It was well written with interesting extra touches throughout.
02/03/07
Tender and heartbreaking--very well-written. I love this.
02/04/07
Very lovely and I agree that this story should be expanded. You write well ... and about an important subject. Excellent!
Good story. ...All of the above.
02/07/07
I love pieces like this, sadly I wonder if younger generations have any idea what really happened as this story points out. This is a keeper!
Wow, what I would do to get the book in my hands and read this rich history. well written.
02/07/07
I was so hoping this was a real book and we would get to see the title at the end! Don't tell me this isn;t a real book! You captured me from word one until the end! What a beautiful and gripping story.

Awesome.
02/07/07
Wonderfully written - and their stories should never be forgotten!
02/08/07
Lovely, touching story with a reminder to never forget the hard lessons of the past. There were a few mechanical errors in your piece that would be taken care of by proofreading, but all in all the piece was compelling and powerful! Thank you!