The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1114 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
11/30/06
Hehe This was great. Just the right touch of humor and reality. A few minor grammar errors, but they didn't detract from the story as a whole. Great job.
12/04/06
:) and even better the second time through.
Too funny!
12/04/06
Very clever and funny! Enjoyed this.
12/04/06
Very cute--I grinned all the way through.
12/04/06
Oh my! Somehow I can't see that announcement going over so well in my church! LOL But then, I don't think anyone here knows about that particular culinary treat. Working with youth takes creativity - this would certainly draw them in.
12/05/06
Very amusing. I can just imagine the endless puns and fun if this activity were introduced in our church. Well done. Thanks for sharing it.
12/06/06
This is hilarious! Thanks so much for the good laugh. I enjoyed this one very much!
12/06/06
Ha! I loved it. A much needed laugh as well as an enjoyable read. God bless.
This was fun and I enjoyed the interaction between Barb and Jan. :)
LOL! This was hilarious to read. I loved the character Barb and how you wrote the story. Good job (and catchy title)!
03/30/07
This is "but" one of the funniest pieces I've read. What an amazing way to use the topic. I hope you had as much fun writing this as I did reading it!