The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1470 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
11/25/06
Very creative. This article says so much with very few words and seems to cover the gamut of experiences that a parent would encounter. Well done for your presentation.
11/25/06
Because we happen to know the Topic of the week - I understood and loved the entry; however, I was wondering if I had not known the Topic... would I have recognized the job was "parenting"? (just a thought) ...but knowing makes it fit like a glove. Nicely done...and very creative.
11/28/06
Very interesting and creative concept that you executed very nicely. The message was delivered clearly. Very good job. God bless.
11/28/06
This sums it up pretty well. Thanks for sharing!
I really like this, David. A humorous approach to the reality of parenting. It is so the truth. At times I hate it but I always love it... being a parent that is.
Thanks for pointing my way here.
Good job and keep on keeping on with the writing.
I really like this, David. A humorous approach to the reality of parenting. It is so the truth. At times I hate it but I always love it... being a parent that is.
Thanks for pointing my way here.
Good job and keep on keeping on with the writing.
11/28/06
Very clever--I enjoy the give-and-take of the dialog here. Both "characters" have unique and witty voices.
11/29/06
It's all there - very creative take! I had to be reminded of the topic to figure out what YOUR topic was, but that's OK! I love the banter.
11/30/06
This is great. I'm trying to think of another topic that would fit - so far no luck! What a job we sign up for! I'll take it too.
11/30/06
So true. Amusing and well-written. I enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing it.
11/30/06
Very succinct! It shows you don't need a lot of wordy dialogue to get your point across! I enjoyed reading it very much! :)