The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1569 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
08/04/06
Deeply moving! My emotions ran the gamut as I read this. Profound saddness for the older missionary encouraged by his faith(I have seen this for myself), heartbroken for the superficiality of the teens, encouraged by the Pastor's example. I didn't know where you were going and what a plesant surprise. When you revealed she was one of those teens it gave me chills. What encouragement and from my own experience our children hear more than we realize. Marvelous demonstration of the topic, the giving of ones own life for His work - regardless. Blessings and great job!
08/05/06
Well done - good descriptions. Makes me feel like I'm seeing this. I'm glad someone did get the message. Easy to read. :)
08/07/06
I like the way you wove the "There's a Work To Be Done," through three stories, leaving me inspired and knowing that there is in fact stil "work to be done."
08/07/06
I liked how you gave the three different examples which made your message even more powerful. They all came together to deliver one message, yet each story contained other valuable insights. Well done.
08/07/06
I loved how you permeated your message through three different scenarios, and unified them so beautifully. Great job!
Three very moving scenes, each with their own very poignant message but culminating with a fine resolution. Lovely piece.
Easy to read and to follow all packed within 750 wds along with an awesome message. Great piece.