The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1666 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
07/28/06
You've very skillfully brought us into the pain of this young woman ... well done.
07/28/06
Cancer took my own mother before her time, so this story really touched my heart. I could feel your character's pain. I loved the simple sentence "Walk with me" and the repetition made it especially effective. Great writing.
07/29/06
This story spoke to my heart. I too lost my mother at an early age of cancer. This writer has depicted the pain and sorrow of loss clearly, and I loved the ending. I impatiently await resurrection day when I shall see my mother again! Great Job on this "walk" topic!
07/31/06
This is such a beautiful,touching story of God's love meeting us wherever we are and giving us exactly what we need. I really liked how she came full circle back to where she used to be and needed to be. Very well done!
08/01/06
My mom also died of cancer when she was young - I could totally relate to this - you did an exceptional job of sharing her feelings. This was extremely gripping!
This really touched my heart! My mom's had both ovarian & breast cancer, so I could really relate to how you feel.
This was very well done, and believable. Great job.
08/03/06
No need to gulp, this is simply wonderful and such great descriptions. My heart was touched by her pain. Wonderful job.