The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1944 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
AMEN!
07/23/06
Wow, what an awesome poem! I thought of this idea myself and I'm glad I didn't go with it - it would have never measured up to this.
07/25/06
What I love about your poetry is your willingness to play with near-rhymes in the dedication to find just the perfect word, as opposed to the word that perfectly rhymes. Did that make sense? And your boldness to set a rhythm, and break it. Only a true master of the form can get away with that. And the message? Wowsers.
07/25/06
Wow! So awesome! The language and rhythm of this is so beautiful and engaging. Tremendous message as well. Loved it!!
07/25/06
Written with the touch of the Masters hand. You touched my heart with the majesty of your words.
07/25/06
Beautiful expression of God's intervention and power.
This so blessed me.
07/25/06
Wow - brilliant - well done!!!!!
Very well done. Great job.
07/27/06
This is obviously not a rhythmic poem; and it's not exactly free verse either...or is it? It comes from Masters, but is NOT from the great rhyme-master himself; or it would flow neatly and perfectly in perfect harmony, or would it? I shall wait and see on Thursday who has written this nice little essay about "This Soul is Mine".
Awesome job!