The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1745 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
07/14/06
A truly great prayer...so sincere...so true. I could relate to it... God bless!
07/15/06
From one of those overcommitted ones - “Amen”. I enjoyed some of your comparisons, they were easy to understand and spoke volumes to me.
07/18/06
Oh amen! And can I please ride into the heavenlies on the skirttails of your prayer. You must have been reading my heart.
07/18/06
Wow! We can all relate and are humbled at His Provision that enables us to be in His Presence.

A prayer of every heart and soul, penned so beautifully and lovingly, we can feel His Love.

Beautiful.
07/18/06
Your beatiful prayer of humility touched my heart. I am oft to busy. Thank you for this wonderful piece.
07/18/06
Thank you for sharing this wonderful and heartfelt prayer.
07/18/06
A prayer that Martha could have prayed after her Lord spoke to her of greater things. I think "for we weak mortals" should be written "for us weak mortals" ... I think. May God give you strength and wisdom in the coming weeks as you put this into practise! ;)
07/18/06
A wonderful metaphor in almost every paragraph! Outstanding!
What an awesome prayer! Thanks for sharing.
Thank you for sharing this great prayer.
What a prayer! So wise, so beautiful! Thank you, Suzanne, you've done us all good with this one! (ss you always do! :) )
When judging I found myself relating to this entry and was intrigued as to who the author could be. Imagine my surprise at it being our very own Suz! A thoughtful and thought-provoking piece. Well done.