The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1886 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/25/06
Attracted by the terrific title, but your good conversation kept me in the story to the end.
Nice job!
05/26/06
Very clever title.
05/26/06
Creative title with a good message.
Great stuff! The dialogue pulled me right in. And Ha ha! Your ending sparkles: "You can stop cutting now, I got the message.." Nice touch!
05/27/06
yep - the title got me.
Smooth flowing story. Well done. Loved the "police brutality" line. : -)
Great story. Very creative with the whole cat thing. Good job!
05/27/06
05/27/06
Great title! The whole story was smooth sailing.
05/29/06
Loved this from beginning to end! Perfect dialogue and scene. A very en'joy'able read! :)
05/29/06
Enjoyable, love the splash of humor, the message shines through!
05/30/06
My brother, Chris, is a cop and I could just see him in that barber's chair! Loved it (kind of made me homesick for him, though; think I'll give him a call!) Well written, made me smile. Thanks!
05/30/06
I love the way Ali stops snipping and waits for the sotry to unfold. This is very clever, and very well-written.
05/30/06
I loved how you designed this story. Good dialogue and kept me right there. Nice!!
05/30/06
You snuck that devotional up on us like that cat that just slipped in and bit the cop! Well done! This is a great read, with a solid punch at the end - great writing!
06/02/06
Congratulations, Lynda! I'm so happy for you---you know how much I like what you write, and this is just great.