The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1618 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
03/13/06
A very unusual take on the topic "Lock"...but very interesting to read about other cultures. Thanks for sharing.
03/13/06
I wish there was enough word count to let us know a tad more about how she came to know God! Great build up to 'the rest of the story.'

I enjoyed learning the way this culture protects their children and how her whole family participated - especially the godmother. Facinating - and well written! Creative take! Loved it!
03/15/06
Really fascinating. Drew me right it. Could this be a Sally story? Whoever you are, great job!
03/16/06
Like Pat, I'd like to know how this girl found the true God, but it was fascinating and wonderfully written.
Wow. Is this really what happens? I found it very interesting, yet I would have liked to hear more about her surrendering herself to God...maybe write a sequel? Great job!
03/17/06
Beautiful! You gave her an awesome voice, and I was totally satisfied with the ending. Great writing.
03/17/06
A fascinating story from another culture! You've created a strong sense of place, I could visualise the whole thing, and given the character an authentic voice.
03/17/06
How interesting. And I think nicely tied in at the end
Fascinating!! I love this story. It makes my heart ache for those who are searching for the safety of a loving God. What skill and sensitivity you have used in writing this excellent piece, Suzanne! It's perfect in every way!
This was really interesting and enjoyable to read. I could just picture the little girl running around with her coins jingling around her neck as a toddler and the excitement as she ran with out them. Great job!
Very interesting & well written.
03/20/06
Extremely interesting and very well written! I'm glad she learned the truth! Great job!
Ooooo, I loved this glimpes of another culture. Well done.