The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 2423 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
12/05/05
Haha... very cute! You said what I said to myself all week: Nothing 'springs' to mind!
12/06/05
I love it! I especially like the soft / scoffed rhyme. Thanks for rejecting all those cliches...and for writing a delightful entry.
12/06/05
What a gift of words you have - 'Nothing to Say' and you've said it quite beautifully in over 150 words!
Such a cute and entertaining entry! Delightful for sure!
Very funny. Anyone who can laugh at their lack of creativity then come up with such a delightful piece is a winner! Thanks for putting a smile on my face.
12/11/05
Ahhhhhh! Now THAT's what I call a First Class Poem! It rhymes beautifully, it says something, and it's just my kind of poetry! I wonder how you would do if you "Had SOMETHING To Say! (smile) I loved it! Very creative and Kudos! Kudos! and Kudos! for the one who had "nothing to say!"
12/12/05
Ah...my kind of poem. Very clever and well done.
09/04/06
Loved it, and it rhymed too!I have quit writing to the Challenge Word UNLESS....I am connected in some way to that word. I found myself so forced in what I was writing...that it made me upset. I am writing more and writing better now. However...the Challenge is just the ticket for those who need to be impelled to write. I don't need the "impellment" at this time.
Back to you! I really like your style...styles...and...you have a few.
God bless, kim
This is really cute. It flows so smoothly and made me smile and chuckle throughout.