The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 598 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
This is an awesome story. You pulled me in immediately. I'm not usually a big person for titles, but this drew me right in. The only red ink I have is to write out words, don't use abbreviations like year. You used dialog and great descriptions to bring your characters to live. I was surprised to learn they put the prisoners into the hospital so that was an interesting part I'd never heard before. Good job.
12/12/14
I liked being reminded of this family. Looks like a week for fleas
12/12/14
You know this is an amazing thing, another confirmation from God. My pastor told this story during his sermon last week, and I wrote about it on my devotional too! How beautiful that God gave another confirmation to always be thankful for "all things."

Great writing and wonderful job of describing this true account of yet another reason to see what an awesome God we serve.

Well done!

God bless~
12/12/14
Thank you for telling this story about one of my heroes of the faith. Choosing the fleas as your theme made it different from another one about Corrie Ten Boom. You have told it sensitively and well.
Congratulations on ranking 6th in your level! Happy Dance!
11/03/16
Good writing, Lois. I wrote an article in my website on this subject: Thanking God for Everything, Even Fleas."
http://occupytillicome.ca/devotionals/messages/99.html. I enjoy Corrie Ten Boon's writings. Thanks for sharing, and thanks for the comment on my challenge article: My sister and the Calendar...Helen