The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 682 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
02/24/14
Wow! This made goose bumps course up and down my arms and spine! What a powerful testimony, and what a beautiful friend...I'm sure that bond will never be broken, as you've so succintly said.

Thank you for sharing your story with us. I'm so happy that Brian is doing well now. Perhaps it's time for you and your friend to "meet for a special reunion..." Who knows, that may be why the Lord led you to write about it?

God bless you~
02/25/14
Absolutely mesmerizing. Intense, emotional and on topic.

I have no red ink. I'm sure the format issue( no space between paragraphs) is when you submitted, but it's always good to double check the format before submitting.

Thanks for sharing your amazing story with us.
02/27/14
Congratulations!

God bless~
Congratulations on ranking 3 in your level and 16 overall! The highest rankings can be found on the message boards.
10/17/14
God is so wonderful. Your story reminds me of when my wife was on a mission trip to Mongolia and at 3AM I heard her call my name - out of bed and praying for at that time she was in warm's way. He is good. Thank you for sharing God's intervention.
I was perusing some stories and came across this. I have tears in my eyes and goosebumps on my arms. God is so amazing. He did a similar thing for me when I had coded in the hospital he woke my minister and told him to pray. Jamie didn't know he was praying for me until the next day, but God knew. He loves us so much. This is an awesome story and reminds me of the many ways we are connected and how blessed I am to call you friend.